Tuesday 20 March 2007

Sparkles welcomes Ketna

From: Shaan L Sent: February 15, 2007, Thursday 2:56 PM
To: Michael D; Susann Deysel; Ketna G; Deshanta N; Zani B
Subject: RE: tea... I'm thirsty


Welcome Ketna to an endless bunch of e-mails that ultimately end up in tea or lunch, and silly humor

From: Ketna G Sent: Thursday, February 15, 2007 3:30 PM
To: Shaan L; Michael D; Susann Deysel; Deshanta N; Zani B
Subject: RE: tea... I'm thirsty

Thank you! I feel so special!

From: Susann Deysel Sent: 15 February 2007 03:31 PM
To: Ketna G; Shaan L; Michael D; Deshanta N; Zani B
Subject: RE: tea... I'm thirsty


You'll feel even more special when Michael starts talking about the storm in his cup. Susann

From: Deshanta N Sent: Thursday, February 15, 2007 3:32 PM
To: Susann Deysel; Ketna G; Shaan L; Michael D; Zani B
Subject: RE: tea... I'm thirsty

Mike, I think you should have auditioned for Professor Trewlawney in Harry Potter. Think you would have made a better seer, althought Emma Thompson is a good actress so props to her. ;-)

From: Michael D Sent: Thursday, February 15, 2007 3:36 PM
To: Zani B; Deshanta N; Susann Deysel; Ketna G; Shaan L
Subject: RE: tea... I'm thirsty

The problem with tea cups, you see, is that Susann usually chips them with cherries playing coinage!!?

From: Susann Deysel Sent: Thursday, February 15, 2007 3:36 PM
To: Michael D; Zani B; Deshanta N; Ketna G; Shaan L
Subject: RE: tea... I'm thirsty

i told you, it was the sparkles sweetie :)
Susann

From: Michael D Sent: 15 February 2007 03:37 PM
To: Susann Deysel; Zani B; Deshanta N; Ketna G; Shaan L
Subject: RE: tea... I'm thirsty


I also think you’re a sparkles, sweetie :)

From: Shaan L Sent: Thursday, February 15, 2007 3:44 PM
To: Michael D; Susann Deysel; Zani B; Deshanta N; Ketna G
Subject: RE: tea... I'm thirsty


Sparkles?


No comments: